[time-nuts] HP History with Dymec: "Becoming Hewlett Packard. Why Strategic Leadership Matters"

Andy AI.egrps+tn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:20:21 UTC 2019

I am not sure if it's the same Dymec, but I may have heard of them.  This
was a few decades ago.  Among other things, they made wonderful modular
voltage-to-frequency converters.  I was a young engineer and I thought
their V-F was amazing.  We used their 0-10MHz model, which seemed darn good
back then.  We had designed them into our test equipment.

I think the Dymec that made these, was located in Massachusetts, not
California, so it might not be the same company even though they both made
V-F converters and frequency measurement products.  Maybe that was just a
coincidence.

Andy