[time-nuts] Good clean-up oscillators

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Fri Jan 25 23:37:23 UTC 2019

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for the pointer, it may become handy.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of phase noise would it typically have
and what PLL bandwidth?

I see (and already kind of knew) that you have some good oscillators,
when it comes to phase-noise, but not too much is disclosed about the
PLL module. I know the milage will vary with the reference signal, so
hence the PLL bandwidth question.

Cheers,
Magnus