[time-nuts] Ublox F9P multi-band GPS receiver

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 02:07:43 UTC 2019

All the Ublox timing receivers output carrier phase and pseudorange data, so I suspect the F9T will also.   Heather can directly write a RINEX file that can be submitted to CSRS-PPP for a precise (say 100 mm)  position using L1 only data.   For L1/L2 data you have more online processing options available and should get maybe 10mm precision.

I'll probably have to improve the RINEX v3.xx writer in order to better handle L2C and L5 data...  also may need some code changes to handle the L2 data from the Ublox messages.