[time-nuts] Ublox F9P multi-band GPS receiver

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Jan 26 13:42:17 UTC 2019

Hi

If you are a customer who is buying a ton of these a month, give uBlox a call and they will
likely listen to you as they come up with the next generation. In terms of changes to this
generation, suggestions are a couple years too late. The silicon is already out of the fab
and it’s many millions of dollars to re-shoot those masks.

Bob