[time-nuts] Frequency standard

Luca iw2lje at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:00:30 UTC 2019

A stand alone ocxo, like the ones frequently used as time base in good
quality electronic counters, are very good, but you have to wait a couple
of months of continuous operation before they slowly end to drift. So you
can calibrate them with a good reference after this long period of start-up
and go ahead for many months or years with very good accuracy. But never
switch the ocxo off! :-).
Have fun.
Luca
iw2lje