[time-nuts] Ublox F9P multi-band GPS receiver

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:44:34 UTC 2019

Interesting, but it may not hurt to speak with UBLOX, anyone aware of Time-Nuts know the group ranges from novices to some of the most brilliant engineers/scientists in the industry and it is well worth supplying product and then monitoring the forum. Already the group has made some very interesting observations.
Thanks to all who have contributed for their posts.

Tom Knox

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein