[time-nuts] PPS clock module

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Jan 27 20:48:40 UTC 2019

I'm putting together a portable Rb standard and thought it would be nice
to include a clock on the panel.  I probably haven't hit the magic
search words, but I haven't found what I'm looking: a module (no
enclosure) that is driven by an external PPS and shows at least HH:MM:SS
in 24 hour format on a small LED or LCD display.

I can whip something together with an Arduino, but rather than reinvent
the wheel I thought I'd ask if anyone knows of something that's ready to go.

Thanks,
John