[time-nuts] Connector help?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Jan 27 22:17:35 UTC 2019

Hi

Yes I know, this is beating a dead horse …..

Since the HP splitter will knock out everything that is not right on top of GPS, are you
sure you want to go that route? Yes it does depend a bit on the antenna. If it’s one of
the telecom / narrowband gizmos then the splitter will not have much affect.

I tend fo find that in a lab setting as broadband a feed as possible is a really good idea.
You never really know what will pop up on the bench next.

Bob