[time-nuts] Connector help?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:22:07 UTC 2019

Before I got my multi-band splitter/amp I was using a HP-58517A 8 channel unit.   It worked reasonably well with GLONASS and BEIDOU L1.  GLONASS signal was a bit degraded and you would lose a few satellites.   I could even track GPS L2 with an Ashtech Z12, but the L2 carrier phase / pseudorange data was rather iffy and getting a good L1/L2 position solution was rather difficult.