[time-nuts] PPS clock module

John Franke jmfranke at cox.net
Mon Jan 28 12:52:13 UTC 2019

I run my workshop clock off the 1PPS output from a Jupiter GPS receiver. The 1PPS drives a 0-59 TTL counter that displays seconds on two Nixie tubes. The one pulse per minute output is conditioned to drive a Standard Electric Time Co. secondary movement. I find it interesting to have a clock using technology from 1900, 1950, and 2000.

John WA4WDL