[time-nuts] PPS clock module

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Mon Jan 28 22:23:27 UTC 2019

On Mon, January 28, 2019 4:15 pm, Chris Caudle wrote:
> PHK's replacement 5065 clock should not pull much power:
> http://phk.freebsd.dk/hacks/HP5065A/20160112_working_clock/index.html

Although after re-reading the description more closely I do not think that
is exactly what you are looking for.  It seems to require that you have
pieces of an existing 5065A LED clock module and replaces only some of the
stack of PCB's in the original.  Unless you wanted to build a board which
just happened to be a copy of the LED PCB from a 5065A, I don' think the
PHK design would be a full solution to the original request.

--
Chris Caudle