[time-nuts] Rooftop antenna and splitter

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:47:32 UTC 2019

Put a "Bird Feeder" on the side of the house.

Even only seeing less than 1/2 the sky, this is doing OK with just a
TruePosition L1 GPS, always 7-8 sats. I have room for two antennas on the
ground plane, only have one and am using an HP 58515A active splitter.

Hopefully the attachment comes through.

Regards,

Mark