[time-nuts] BG7TBL 10 MHz OCXO

Andy Backus andrewbackus at msn.com
Mon Jun 3 21:09:38 UTC 2019

I owe a big apology to any interested in the BG7TBL 10 MHz OCXO sold on eBay:

I reported some observations -- which were completely in error (due to equipment mishandling).

Preliminary observations are (instead) --

  1.  after a week powered up, precision (over half an hour) is less than +/- 1/2 mHz (with calibration, accuracy, too)
  2.  interesting observation: turning the unit 90 degrees onto its right hand side immediately increases the output frequency by 10 mHz (reversible); turning the unit 90 degrees onto its left end immediately decreases the output frequency by 10 mHz (also reversible)

Andy Backus