[time-nuts] The forbidden question

Bill Beam wbeam at gci.net
Tue Jun 4 20:27:12 UTC 2019

You will have an answer if you can answer the question:
"Why is an optical microscope needed when unaided vision is good enough?"
My PhD is in high energy particle physics ca 1966.
This is not intended to be 'Dismissive and/or snarky'.
Your statement "Dismissive and/or snarky replies will be deleted unread." has a logic issue....
Regards (73)