[time-nuts] Is there anyone local to me with an 8.5 digit multimeter?

Wayne Holder wayne.holder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:11:07 UTC 2019

Not that I'm an expert on this but, in the 10 Meg and 100 Meg ranges, I
believe a variety of issues, including the triboelectric effect, humidity
and surface contamination are going to be big factors, especially if you
expect to maintain anything close to 8.5 digit accuracy.

  https://ims-resistors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/TN-006.pdf

Wayne