[time-nuts] TICC reference source

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 15:52:35 UTC 2019

Thank you!  This is a great manual for time interval measurement.  I'll go with 10811.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!

    On Friday, June 14, 2019, 12:28:26 AM EDT, Anders Wallin <anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com> wrote:

 page 48 here has some notes on time-base error:http://leapsecond.com/hpan/an200-3.pdf

for time-interval measurement the number of digits matter. if you keep time-intervals 'small', say 123.45 ns (probably can't resolve much below 10ps anyway with a TICC) then a time-base with only about 5-6 digits of stability&accuracy is sufficient - even if you are measuring two good H-masers against each other.The OCXO may have better short-term stability compared to the Rb.
Anders