[time-nuts] Truetime XLi sat signal levels (dBW to dBc/SNR conversion question)

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 11:39:08 UTC 2019

Mark,

When you refer to "30 dBc", what is that?   Is it the eb/n0 value?  If so,
with the XLi's
behavior as you report it, your scheme would fail over most of the useful
signal range.
And, it will probably differ from setup to setup of the HW, depending on
all the parameters
that have already been discussed.

Dana