[time-nuts] Looking for a HP-58503 display

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Tue Jun 18 21:53:25 UTC 2019

The Chinese source may be in better than condition of your current part.
auto*fan (Shenzhen) and Misesnbo2008 (Beijing) are two eBay resellers (among others).

Regarding the HP 3458A multi-meter ...
here is a 2015 Lazarus story at xdevs & covered by element14.
Reviving the HP 3458A from the dead ... 1/2 of repair cost for Aligent transformer
https://xdevs.com/fix/hp3458a/

greg, w9gb
==