[time-nuts] UBlox as a reference clock source - accuracy ??

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jun 20 14:38:00 UTC 2019

Hi

The other gotcha is that (as noted in other posts) the signal is not particularly clean noise wise.
Given the low cost of a GPSDO these days, going that way is not a really big deal investment
wise. Even the low end units will give you a *much* better 10 MHz to drive an instrument than
the raw output from a GPS module.

Bob