[time-nuts] Z3801A going into Holdover

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:29:44 UTC 2019

I appreciate the response on the outer oven. When it goes bad it makes a
heck of a mess.
If its not needed it would be good to turn off. Not to distract from this
important subject. Is there a way to disable the oven and yet make the 3801
think its at temperature. (May not actually feed back to anything to give
status) Maybe it can just be disconnected.
Thank you.
Paul.