[time-nuts] GPSDO 10MHZ Splitter

Sam Sjogren wb6rjh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 18:42:22 UTC 2019

If you don't need them to be in phase, you could just daisy chain them.
What I do is use a couple of BNC tee connectors, two pieces of coax, and a
50 ohm terminator on the last tee. First coax from GPSDO to first tee,
second coax between tees.  Simple and works fine for my purposes.

If phase is important, then put one tee on the GPSDO output then feed the
instruments from there with two identical pieces of coax with a terminator
at each instrument (if they don't have 50 ohm inputs to begin with).

You should verify, perhaps with a scope, that the signals look good at each
instrument.  One of my GPSDOs even has a tunable driving parameter so I can
ensure the amplitudes are in spec; could be handy for the in-phase
configuration where the extra terminator may load the signal down a bit
much.

--
73,
-Sam