[time-nuts] GPSDO 10MHZ Splitter

Clay Autery KY5G at montac.com
Fri Jun 21 19:50:06 UTC 2019

Easy, Cheap, Good.... choose 2.

I looked at virtually every option....  I love to build.  I settled on
HP 8-way and 4-way unity gain splitters WITH external power supply
ports.  I actually retrofitted one with the very hard to find connector.
Easier to find it now...  Well worth the cost to get a small, sealed,
metal enclosure, with really nice AND equal ports... And I can control
the power input, and all the ports have no DC superimposed.

There are more expensive and better designs I am sure, but I really dig
these...  they way exceed my requirements and I NEVER have to worry
about them being THE issue if there is AN issue.

YMMV...

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389