[time-nuts] GPSDO 10MHZ Splitter

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 01:56:37 UTC 2019

One can reduce the gulp factor mentioned by Scott quite a bit by buying
one of the non-connectorized versions from Mini-Circuits and wiring up
one's own BNC connectors.

One thing to keep in mind with these isolating splitters is that the
isolation
between outputs is good only if the impedance of the driving source is
pretty
accurately 50 ohms resistive.  This will not generally be true if the
source is
logic gate of some kind, although a parallel combination of several HCMOS
or ACMOS inverters combined with a series output resistor to bring the
output impedance up to 50 ohms will probably work well.

Dana   (K8YUM)