[time-nuts] Cloudflare

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 02:01:29 UTC 2019

Bob,

The hardware is cheap.  The software is free.  The skills to deploy are
widely available.  But...

A cable run from your rack in the middle of the datacenter, through to the
roof, is either impossible or thousands of dollars and weeks of planning.

Data centers can run wires within the building for exorbitant costs, asking
them to run one to the exterior is, well, impossible.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane