[time-nuts] GPSDO 10MHZ Splitter

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 11:22:46 UTC 2019

I have a bunch of NOS Mini-Circuits ZSC-2-1-75 splitters available if they
can be of any use. They are spec'd from 0.25-300 MHz and, if you change the
internal chip resistor to 100 Ohms (about a 5 minute task), it measures
very nicely at 50 Ohms. I will ship 2 of them for $32 and can throw in the
required chip resistor for your soldering enjoyment...;-)

73,

geo - n4ua