[time-nuts] Cloudflare

Karl Lautman karl at lautman.com
Sat Jun 22 22:07:06 UTC 2019

I bought one of these (https://www.ebay.com/itm/GPSDO-10M-Output-GPS-Disciplined-Oscillator-Clock-Sinusoidal-Wave-RS232-US-SHIP/172933685909?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649) a couple of months ago. I only have a 9-digit frequency counter to measure it with, and the counter only has a 1 ppm TCXO, but, subject to those constraints, it's been rock solid. Lot less expensive than a Trimble. Interior photos here (https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/bg7tbl-gpsdo-master-reference/msg2457417/#msg2457417).

Karl