[time-nuts] Are there any company selling refurbished/reconditioned Cesium tubes?

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 14:46:43 UTC 2019

I paid very little to purchase, so it's not a big deal from financial stand point, but it's disappointing that once it's done, it's done.
By recommendation, I am keeping it mostly off and turn it on few days earlier of anticipated use, mostly to calibrate/verify something else.  My usual reference is GPSDO and Rubidium which are redundant and always on.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!

 I have a Datum FTS 4040A.  I believe the tube is original but it is still locking and staying in lock just fine.  I don't know for how long.  In an event where tube goes soft/dead, replacing it with factory new replacement part is out of question for cost.  Are there any refurbished tubes available from anyone?