[time-nuts] ES100 suddenly more sensitive in summer!

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 29 16:48:17 UTC 2019

Paul,
I live in Central Florida, which is pretty much the furthest point WWVB in Colorado is expected to serve.  My house is all LED.  Street lights in my area are about 50% LED.  Amazingly, my Casio watch still syncs up.  Using measuring receiver, I was also able to hear what must be the WWVB signal.  I forgot where you were, but you may be pleasantly surprised.  I am disappointment with La Crosse branded "atomic" clock though.

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!