[time-nuts] Are there any company selling refurbished/reconditioned Cesium tubes?

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Sun Jun 30 22:20:20 UTC 2019

Bob, are there any URLs you can point to, or provide advice on, if
inspecting a Cesium for sale, is there an hour counter, or other metrics
that can be measured in the tube department ? (I am familiar with TWTs,
Klystrons etc so the HV doesnt bother me)  in order to ascertain the
level of life left ?

that is, apart from turning it on and waiting a while and measuring ADEV
for a week.... on the sellers premises.

glen