[time-nuts] FTS 1050A Service Manual

Matthew D'Asaro medasaro at mit.edu
Sun May 5 17:18:58 UTC 2019

I doubt that cloning has much to do with it. Any cloner worth their salt wouldn't have any problems reverse engineering a PCB. The real problem is that it is expensive to produce and maintain service documentation and there doesn't seem to be market demand in this throw away culture.

Matthew

Sent from Matthew D'Asaro's iPhone