[time-nuts] Restoring a Datum PRS-50

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Mon May 13 09:55:43 UTC 2019

OK, not quite so lucky, the main board now has all new tantalums fitted and
was in excellent condition after a little soot removal.

However, the bad news, the DC-DC converter is quite badly damaged, there
are some broken tracks within the inner layers of the PCB, I think this is
because the thru-hole plating has been damaged in a repair attempt at some
point in the past, does any one have a schematic, a spare (not necessarily
working) board I could borrow to draw the schematic from or, perhaps even
better, a cheap, untouched replacement PSU, working or not?