[time-nuts] FA2 counter Picture

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 03:33:26 UTC 2019

It looks like the OCXOs used on some of the Trueposition GPSDOs (which also used some Bliley OCXOs).

I really like that it has an internal OCXO available.  You don't have to use it if you have a better reference source handy,  but it can be very convenient if you don't.

BTW,  the drift rate on my OCXO is now around 0.0009 Hz / day.  One 12 hour interval was 0.00005 Hz / day.