[time-nuts] DC distribution

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 01:58:07 UTC 2019

Setting up a new workbench and am wondering what wisdom people can offer.  I am powering numerous synthesizers (5v), small receivers (5v), Upconverters (5v), larger receivers (12v), fury Gpsdo’s.. etc.   anyone use something neat and not real expensive for distributing 5v and 12v.  I am hoping for a long COTS pcb with fusing and maybe holes for plugs.

Any insights?

Bill

Bill Dailey

Negativity always wins the short game. But positivity wins the long game. - Gary Vaynerchuk

Don’t be easy to understand,
Be impossible to misunderstand
- Steve Sims