[time-nuts] DC distribution

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:56:12 UTC 2019

I want to recommend Anderson Powerpoles for DC distribution too. A trillion times better than all the incompatible molexes. And those West Mountain Radio multi fused splitters are exactly what you want for splitters.

In addition to the WMR splitters, bare PCBs for building up your own are available too. There are also some nice non-Anderson DC distribution fuseblocks in the marine and automotive shops.

Black and red is the ham convention for 12V. If you want to run +5 or -48 (ex-telco equipment) around, you could adopt a different color convention and/or Polarizing pins conventions.

Tim N3QE