[time-nuts] DC distribution

djl djl at montana.com
Fri Oct 4 22:30:08 UTC 2019

Long ago and far away, I did read that a large(60% or so) of failures in
ww2 style equipment was due to wire breakage right at the terminal, that
is solder wicking into stranded wire. The very careful wire wrap through
holes or around terminals did nothing.  Power pole connectors do not
have crimped insulation. Spade lug and rings very often do. Strain
relief is a must, especially in presence of higher frequecy vibration.
These facts are around, just cannot recall where.
Don

--
Dr. Don Latham  AJ7LL
PO Box 404, Frenchtown, MT, 59834