[time-nuts] DC distribution

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 00:37:11 UTC 2019

As to crimping tools it’s important to use the correct power pole tooling as the alignment of the crimp is critical to contact insertion.

Ive found the West Mountain Radio tool to be good for the smaller powerpoles  I’ve got the Anderson crimper for the 75 amp powerpoles.

Anything larger - i use a local assembly house which has hydraulic crimpers for Anderson connectors.