[time-nuts] DC distribution

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 18:49:58 UTC 2019

I've had the good luck to know a number of people that worked on industry
standards and have participated in some committees myself in the avionics
industry. You do indeed find out the why. The cynical among you may dispute
this, but most of the time the members really want to do the right thing,
and eliminate failures that they have experienced.

Regards,

Mark
W7MLG