[time-nuts] Question for my new GPSDO

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 7 22:19:01 UTC 2019

Detecting the steep drop in oven heater current when the temperature regulator loop assumes control shouldn't require an extremely low tempco sensing resistor.

In principle PWM DACs can offer high resolution at relatively low cost, one tradeoff being the settling time of the low pass filter between the PWM output and the OCXO EFC input.

PWM DACs are inherently monotonic even when they have very high resolution.

Bruce