[time-nuts] Authoritative Source for Lady Heather

Patrick Murphy fgdhrtey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 17:00:57 UTC 2019

Hello Mark. Thanks for that explanation. I GUESS my gobble-fu was working
better than I have credit. I was not sure how closely connected your web
site was to what is posted by texaspyro on EEBlog.

I will continue to use your V6.14 source code, and eagerly await V6.30.
Once I can fork from Github, I'll look into adding support for the shared
memory service as can be configured in Linux/Raspbian GPSD and NTPD. I am
hoping shared memory will be a lower noise source than a port repeater for
serial port time data from a GPS. (I'd like to have both NTPD and LH
listening to the same source.)

R/

-Pat (KG5YPQ)