[time-nuts] Flash!!! FA2 works on Arduino Tablets !!!

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Mon Oct 21 12:33:49 UTC 2019

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 12:01 AM Didier Juges <shalimr9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> One issue: once the tablet is connected to the FA2, there will be no way to
> charge the tablet, so start with a fresh battery...

I would think that if you connected both the FA2 and the tablet to a
USB hub you should be able to talk to the FA2 as well as maintain the
tablet's battery.  Of course this requires that you select a USB hub
which can deliver enough power to the tablet, but that shouldn't be
too difficult.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com