[time-nuts] Flash!!! FA2 works on Arduino Tablets !!!

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 13:28:25 UTC 2019

How does

 https://www.startech.com/Cards-Adapters/Serial-Cards-Adapters/micro-usb-serial-adapter-android~ICUSBANDR232

do it? Once every thing else works I may buy one.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 10/22/2019 9:06:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, shalimr9 at gmail.com writes:

The tablet will not accept charging current when in the OTG mode, which is
required to make the tablet a master (USB is asymmetrical system, there is
always a master and a slave). It is not a function of the type of hub
plugged into it.
When you plug the tablet into a PC, the PC is the master and the tablet
will charge from the PC.
When you plug an accessory into the tablet, it becomes the master and it
delivers power to whatever is connected to it.