[time-nuts] "Ancient 5065..."

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:47:57 UTC 2019

The comment I would make is in the past there have been discussions on
time-nuts about the patek clock movement. Maybe the units worth it for that
alone. But do agree the shipping will be quite an additional cost.
I had actually wanted a clock. But a person filled me in on the clack clack
clack of the movement. Annoying was his comment.
Regards
Paul