[time-nuts] DC distribution

nuts at lazygranch.com nuts at lazygranch.com
Tue Oct 22 23:42:57 UTC 2019

Glad I read all the replies since I was also going to suggest Canon
connectors. I have used the 3 pin canon because they are easy to find
and I am not going to plug a microphone into a power supply. The
breakout box is unique enough to not get it confused with anything
else. (Not suitable for the general public!!!)

That said, the 4 pin canon is a good idea. It is a power supply
standard. You can find cables online.

Mine is designed for battery use. I put reverse biased diodes across
the supply and use a fuse. I never hooked it up backwards but you never
know.

If you need to make holes for the Canon jacks, those Harbor Freight
multi-hole drills work fine.