[time-nuts] can of worms: time-of-day in a community radio station

Fiorenzo Cattaneo fio at cattaneo.us
Wed Oct 23 08:48:01 UTC 2019

Achim, thank you for your graph and for the link to Dan Drown blog and
your suggestions. I am going to collect data and replicate his
research. I doubt I'll discover anything new, but it's interesting
nevertheless to look into these time series data.

-- Fio Cattaneo

Universal AC, can Entropy be reversed? -- "THERE IS AS YET
INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER."