[time-nuts] 10MHz dist amps

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:35:08 UTC 2019

If you're doing beam forming, the "one amp driving multiple
loads" approach is probably going to do the best and most
stable job of getting what you need.  And all your loads should
be identical, not some mix of different makes/models.

But you will need to find an amplifier that can deliver the goods
(low output Z and adequate power level) with fairly low distortion
as well.  Perhaps a good fast opamp with a buffer on its output
to help supply the high current needed to drive multiple loads at
once.

Dana