[time-nuts] 10MHz dist amps

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:06:09 UTC 2019

Yes,I saw that.  I am just wondering if it is easier all around just to get one of those older devices.

I am second guessing going through all that build.

Bill Dailey

Negativity always wins the short game. But positivity wins the long game. - Gary Vaynerchuk

Don’t be easy to understand,
Be impossible to misunderstand
- Steve Sims