[time-nuts] HP 5371A - Basic Howtos

vilgotch1 at gmail.com vilgotch1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 07:07:26 UTC 2019

I have one of these which seems to work however it displays some jitter that
is evident when measuring the same GPSDO reference source that I have
connected to it. I've not been able to identify any specific problem and it
passes all the self-tests.  If you want to measure Allen variance there is a
menu item for that and you can get more info from the operations manuals
that can be downloaded from the Keysight website. You should be able to get
the results out of it using GPIB but I have not tried that.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Morris