[time-nuts] HP5071A with bad tube.... can I get one used?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Oct 25 01:06:59 UTC 2019

Hi

Well, I started shipping them back to the factory in the 1990’s and did so a number
of times since then. If there was an exemption, the factory was not aware of it. They
were the driver for being sure it was shipped as hazmat. Each time (knowing what
the issues would be), I offered to drive the unit up there and drop it off. That never
seemed to be an acceptable process.

Bob