[time-nuts] Rubidium cell or lamp rejuvenation. WAS-HP 5065A owners, a question!

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 16:23:16 UTC 2019

Well may be not a blow torch. Many of us have used a clean heat gun to do
the trick at least on the small bulbs. It works really well and seems to
return the reference to the optical levels that it started out at. It works
I did this some 5 years ago and the units are still good. (Operate lock and
reasonable light)
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL