[time-nuts] Mounting thread on TopGNSS GN-GGB0710

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Oct 30 14:41:15 UTC 2019

Hi

If my survey poles have tapered ends that’s very non-obvious. I have threaded these
(and other survey antennas ) onto normal thread rod without any issues.

Indeed the threads can be a bit “tight” the first time. That seems to be more from loose
manufacturing tolerances than any deliberate tapering.

Bob